Plans is the planner we've always wanted. It combines everything we need to track and schedule our busy lives. Keep track of special events, goals, habits, monthly plans, weekly tasks, meals, prayer requests, and reminders to be thankful.
- Bible verses throughout the planner give encouragement as you plan out your monthly and weekly tasks.
- Monthly goals help you plan “Time with God,” whether it’s reading scripture, doing daily devotions, memorizing a new Bible verse, or spending more time in prayer.
- Weekly plans give you space to reflect on God’s blessings and remember specific prayers.
- Start your plans during any month. If you stop planning for a week or two (or eight!)—no sweat. Pick up right from where you left off.
- 12 undated months and 52 undated weeks.
- Track two big yearly goals, breaking them down into manageable milestones and tasks.
- Track your monthly goals across six categories: Time with God, Personal, Health, Home, Work, and Financial.
- Define up to two habits, tracking them in your monthly or weekly plans...or both!
- You won’t need to track water using these habit trackers. Daily water tracking is already built into your weekly plans.
More Things to Love
- Organize your gift buying and card lists each month to eliminate that last-minute purchase.
- A meal planner is built into the weekly spread to plan out breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Hardcover book design protects pages from wear-and-tear.
- Thick paper stands up to the rigors of everyday use and makes sure pens don’t bleed through.
- Lay-flat design means your planner stays open to the page you’re using.
- Easily keep track of where you are in your plans by using two different colored ribbons—one for monthly and one for weekly.
|Planner Size||6.5" x 8.75"|
|Paper||100gsm Smooth Uncoated Paper|
|Cover||Hardcover and Clothbound
|Details||Expandable Back Pocket, Two Fabric Ribbons|